Friday, January 5, 2007

may i see YOUR id?

I'm like most guys.. I like beer. I like beer so much that I am usually at a beer store a couple times a week (maybe I'm being a little modest). Due to the frequency of trips to the beer store I have come to know the beer store employees quite well. Well, they don't know me, but I know who THEY are.. well I mean I know what they look like and where they work. But anyway, my point is that I remember them because I see them 2 or 3 times a week. My issue is that, more often than not, I am ID'd, which I'm fine with, except when I'm ID'd by the same person 2 days in a row. This just blows my freaking mind.

Hello?! How the fuck do you not remember me? oh yeah warning: there may be profanity and violence laced in my blogs. ok anyway. IDIOTS. The guy down in the south end next to the wentworth 7-11? Forest GUMP. The chick at the midtown beer store: effing bitch.

You people are somewhere between mcdonalds employees and tim hortons. I don't care how many people you see in a day. You should be able to remember that you asked to see my identification, read the card, determined that I am indeed of legal age, which probably required a little bit of math, and then sold me a product 24 hours ago. Come on for fuck sakes. Are you even old enough to sell me beer? How about you show me YOUR id!

that's just effed.

No comments: